Korean BB Cushion Foundation Review ft. Etude House, Missha, VDL & More!
Continuing on with my BB cushion review w/ Part 2 ft. a mix of Korean and Western brands! I prefer BB cushions to foundations as I find them to offer enough coverage without feeling too heavy on my skin. Also, I'm a fan of convenience, so being able to easily touch up on the go with a BB cushion is a huge plus. Let me know what is your favorite BB cushion!
- L'OREAL PARIS L'ORAL PARIS TRUE MATCH LUMI CUSHION FOUNDATION - CLASSIC BUFF - .51 OZ, CLASSIC BUFF N3.5
- PRECIOUS MINERAL MOIST ANY CUSHION SPF50+ PA+++ 15G
- RE:CIPE RE: CIPE J.ONE JELLY CUSHION NATURAL MAKEUP WITH REFILL NO.23 NATURAL BEIGE SPF50+ PA+++ 15G *2
- REAL POWDER CUSHION SPF50+ PA+++ NATURAL BEIGE
- MISSHA LINE FRIENDS BROWN MAGIC CUSHION
- $15.10 $14
- VDL - BEAUTY METAL CUSHION FOUNDATION #M101 15G
- HOLIKA HOLIKA X GUDETAMA LAZY EASY 2 CHANGE PHOTO READY BB CUSHION WITH REFILL GET IT AWAY 23 SPF50 PA 15G 2
- MAYBELLINE BB CUSHION
- $24.60 $22.10